BC100 Book Capture System
The only high quality rapid capture digitization solution.
Built on the success of our DT RG3040 Reprographic System is a new book scanning system that will redefine the way bound materials are digitized. The new BC100 will meet the high demands of cultural institutions by providing the preservation-grade image quality, speed, and reliability needed to capture a wide variety of bound and loose materials - all while protecting their integrity.
Features & Benefits
- Dual Camera Book Scanning System with incredible rate of capture.
- Capable of shooting bound and loose materials, including works on paper, serials including newspapers, loose manuscripts, photos, and drawings, etc.
- Digital Camera Heads meet preservation grade imaging criteria including the FAGDI standard guidelines.
- 100° anti-reflective glass platen enables the digitization of up to 6" bindings and page sizes larger than 17" x 24” or A2 size per side
- Software delivers preservation grade TIFFs, JPEGs, and PDFSs in RGB, grayscale, and CMYK modes. Open Source Raw and DNG also supported.
- The BC100 is the only true 48 bit system on the market.
- Its open platform design allows the camera and capture device to be upgraded.
- Cross platform compatibility with our DT RCam Reprographic Camera for increased versatility.
- Variable resolution options available.
- Durable design for years of uninterrupted, reliable use.
- Easy to operate.
Watch our BC100 Book Capture System Video:
Click here to see some of our notable clients.
Division of Cultural Heritage
1.877.f/ortless (367-8537) x228